Commercial Dim Sum Cart
The authentic cart of Hong Kong tea restaurants, Town’s Dim Sum Cart accommodates multiple levels of 4-1/2” or 5-1/2” individual dim sum steamers. Steamers containing prepared dim sum items are kept at serving temperature, as a server brings the cart to the dining room.
- The Dim Sum Cart has a hot water bath steam tank, heated by canned heat. 3 fuel containers (used as under chafers) are placed in provided receptacles, on a shelf 3-1/2” below the steam tank.
- A 3/4” NPT ball type drain valve is provided. Access is through removable panels on the front of the unit.
- Steamers are placed on the 1⁄8” thick aluminum perforated plate located 2-1/2” above the bottom of the steam tank.
- Handle has chrome brackets and tubular stainless steel push rail.
- Stainless steel tank is welded seamlessly on top, and insulated from the body by a 1” air space, all around.
- Body is stainless steel, with removable access panels, and decorative ventilating perforations.
- Includes casters, with rubber tires on steel wheels, and large ball bearings.
|Dimensions||18 × 30.5 × 35 in|
Country of Origin: CHINA
Town sells our products through our network of authorized dealers. Our products may be found online, and in brick-and-mortar stores worldwide. For more information on where to make a purchase, please contact us.